Wednesday, November 18, 2015

10 Years Time

For this weeks task we had to think about where we wanted to be in 10years time covering 5 man points  and present it to the rest of the class. This task was a bit of fun but also started to get us thinking about our personal aims and ambitions for the future which is never too late to start thinking about. 

1) Job - It is my ambition to be the creative director or art director of a medium sized multi disciplinary design studio, with a bright buzzing atmosphere. I feel I haven't really found my niche in design yet but I can see myself leading a team of other creatives to find great design solutions to briefs. 


Other than that I would love to be a part of an ambitious team such as Pentagrams, a design studio in London.

I will also loved to have travelled the world a bit by this point and perhaps do a placement for a year or 2 at a design company in another country such as Hey Studio in Barcelona. 


2) Where would I work?

3) Where would I live?

4) Proudest Personal Acheievment 

5) Proudest Professional Achievement 

The session today was really good for getting to know the people in my class a bit more and seeing where they want to go/what they want to be in the future.

I thought the best presentations were the ones that featured mostly pictures to help the rest of us visualise their goals in life.  The ones that stuck out the most to me were the people who kept their presentations light and upbeat and cracking jokes. It helped the rest of us stay focussed and kept the session entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment