Monday, December 12, 2016

OUGD502 - Studio Brief 01 - After Effects



Over the last few weeks we have had various inductions into Adobe After Effects which I have found really fun and engaging. It is definitely something I am interested in using more in the future to enhance my practice as an emerging designer. The process of bringing my designs to life is something I'm really looking forward to putting into practice, especially since identifying digital design as one of the paths I am interested in following as part of my professional career after university. The ability to use After effects will enable me to communicate more clearly with developers in the future to bring my designs to life and will also come in handy when displaying work on my online portfolios and behance page. 

(The above is an example of a simple gif by Andy Orsow, Designer and product marketer at InVision, created in After Effects that could potentially show how a user experience button works on an app etc.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment