Monday, January 30, 2017

OUGD502 - Studio Brief 01 - Contacting Natasha Durley

This year in PPP I have definitely gained the confidence to start engaging with professionals and talking to them about their work as well as asking for tips and advice. 

Recently this is a conversation I had with Natasha Durley, an illustrator I have recently discovered about the materials and processes she uses within her work:








This was really helpful and has inspired me to use a similar technique/process for the YCN project which I am currently working on for BEAR Yoyo cards. To see that the designers and creatives I look up to are just normal people who are happy to help is really reassuring for when it comes to doing interviews for jobs when I graduate next year. It has also given me the confidence to start contacting studios for my creative report in Studio Brief 02. 

No comments:

Post a Comment