Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Events on: November!


Event: TRUE NORTH
What: Photography Exhibition
Where: White Cloth Gallery, Leeds
When: 9th October - 7th December
About: Four photographers capturing quintessential images of the North, from around Leeds and beyond. 

Coming from Sheffield and having lived Up'North my whole life this is an event that really interested me and I'm intrigued to see whether the images exhibited will capture the same essence of what I believe it means to be a Northerner. 




Event: Belgrave Feast & Arts Market
What: Street Food, Drink, Music, Art and Cinema. 
Where: Belgrave Music Hall, Leeds
When: 14th November
About: Set over 3 floors, this free event celebrates the finest Street food from up North swell as showcasing a range of music acts and hosting an arts market on the first floor! 

Belgrave was one of the first bars I ever visited in Leeds before coming here to uni, so already I have a soft spot for the place. Its unlike any venue I've ever visited before and with it's roof garden and lively atmosphere, whats not to love? 

I'm super excited for this event as it combines pretty much every thing I love under one awesome roof! Live Music, Great food and to top it all of an arts market. You'd be crazy to miss it (especially when it's free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment