Monday, February 22, 2016

Casey Neistat [ Vlogs ]


Since the beginning of January I have made a habit of watching YouTube vlogger Casey Neistat's videos on a daily basis. They have made me feel much more motivated in my every day life, encouraging me to just get up and do what I love and create things for the world to see as well as getting involved in projects I wouldn't usually think of volunteering for. One of his mottos is 'Do More', reminding me that I can always push myself that bit further to achieve my goals and get where I want. His vlogs have also taught me lessons such as to get ahead in life you have to be an individual as well as that to progress as an individual you must never stop pushing yourself harder. Most importantly his videos have taught me that anyone can succeed in life with enough hard work and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment