Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Group Presentation Reflection

Today I did my PPP presentation to a group of 8 of my fellow students. I was really nervous before the presentation and for the first few slides I could feel my voice quavering however I soon got into my stride and calmed down. 

I feel the presentation went well as although I stumbled on my words a few times, there were no awkward silences and I managed to include everything I wanted to say. 

I felt much more confident answering questions on my work and my aspirations at the end and I was happy to see that people liked my design style and were interested in who I was as a young creative. 

My tutor agreed with the quote I included at the start emphasising that I wanted to start exploring my creative style rather than focussing on getting good grades as hopefully, great grades will naturally follow as a result.

All in all the feedback was really positive and I'm glad I could overcome my nerves and present to the group. After it was over I felt really exhilarated and proud of myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment