Wednesday, January 17, 2018

OUGD602 - CV and cover letter design inspiration

As I'm applying for an internship they have asked me to send over my most up to date CV and cover letter. As I'm applying for a role as a graphic designer this has to be sleek, stylish and perfectly designed with not a single mistake. 

Therefore I've researched some inspiration for potential layouts, colour schemes and styles: 





Using two columns to split up the information seems to be a good way to create a hierarchy in the design, making it easier for employers to scan over and read. This is something I will include in my design. As the company I am applying to is known for it's minimal and sleek visual identity I will strip away any unnecessary colours or decorations to show that I have an in-depth understanding of their style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment