Saturday, February 24, 2018

OUGD602 - iTunes - Preparing for Assessment Centre day


Following the success of my HireView online interview, I have been invited to an assessment day at iTunes, at their London headquarters. In preparation for this, I have researched the structure of the day and prepared myself for questions they may ask me. 

 'Think of a time' questions:
  • Working towards deadlines
  • High-pressure environment
  • A time when you thought you were out of your depths - what you did to overcome it.
  • Event - what you did - how it helped- results
  • Tell us about a time when you had a really positive
  • have scenarios in your head
  • if there was a time you didn't have enough knowledge about a certain thing - learnt it yourself - using resources - youtube tutorials - ways of getting info
https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-the-star-interview-response-technique-2061629

No comments:

Post a Comment